FTS – Fabric Tension System Conservatory AwningThe Fabric Tensioning (FTS) system by Issey is a conservatory awning which has many different installation methods and can be very versatile. In short, its versatility makes the impossible very much possible. The FTS comes in three versions; barrel vaulted (curved), pitched or horizontal flat, allowing for flexibility and statement design. It can cover large areas, with a span of up to 5 metres and extend up to 12 metres, depending on shape and design.
The system can be coupled together allowing several fabric panels to be controlled by one singular motor. This is especially effective when using the FTS over patios and fixed structures. The barrel-vaulted option creates an artistic touch to any outdoor space, but also very useful for sun protection in several situations.
The innovative dual motor and braking system allows for maximum functionality to meet all bespoke designs. The dual motors make it ideal in high wind areas whether flat, pitched or barrel vaulted as the fabric is always under tension. The use of screen, acrylic or WeatherMax fabric allows for sun and shower protection and makes the FTS ideal for Glass structures, Atriums, Terraces, Shopping Centres, Courtyards, Sports Clubs and outdoor entertainment areas.
Awning Style:Conservatory Awning | Flexible and Versatile
Max. Width x Extension: 6m x 12m*
Operation Options: Hand-Held Remote, Smart Phone App, CBUS, Switch
Country of Manufacture: Australia
Warranty: Five year
- Full cassette Headbox providing protection of componentry and fabric
- Dual motor system with automated brake release
- Tension control unit box to suit all sized FTS Awnings
- Large selection of Fabrics available for sun and shower protection
- Custom angles and bends can be achieved to suit any and all situations
- Australian extruded high-grade aluminium tracks and extrusions
- All Dulux Powder coating options available
- May be integrated with gutters and downpipes to manage rainwater
- Pair with sun, wind and rain sensors for complete automation