Soltex is Western Australia’s preferred supplierInstallation and servicing company for External Venetian Blinds. The External Venetian Blind, also known as an EVB is extremely versatile outdoor shading solution. The use of rolled aluminum or enamel slats provide a distinct architectural design element that traditional external roller blinds cannot achieve. Varying slat sizes, styles and finishes allows External Venetian Blinds a unique and custom finish which is unmatched in outdoor shading. Our range is preferred by architects, designers, specifiers and homeowners alike for varying applications in domestic, commercial and hospitality projects. The Soltex range can reduce heat by up to 90%, glare by 99% and is a preferred shading solution to achieve a Green Star™ rating.
External Venetian Blind
Max. Width x Extension:
6m x 5m
Hand-Held Remote, Smart Phone App, CBUS, Manual Crank
Of slats of up to 160 degrees provides and unparalleled finite control of light and UV heat reduction. The slats can be operated with a Somfy Mod/Var RTS control raising, lowering and tilting to allow room temperature and light to be precisely adjusted for any requirements. Paired with Somfy Soliris Sun and Wind sensor a hassle free, fully automated, architecturally designed product is at your fingertips.
All of Soltex’s
Range of External Venetian Blinds have pelmet headbox options including face and top fix mount along with custom Dulux and Interpon powder coating and range of anodise colours. The pelmet protects the precision drive shaft, motor rod and motor unit from UV, rain and salt corrosion.
External Venetian blinds
Come with a choice of guide wires with PVC sleeve or extruded standoff tracks with rubber inserts. Both options allow for noise reduction in winds but also increase the strength and versatility. An important feature is the use of UV resistant components such as lifting tapes and ladder cords for extended life in exposed environments.
- Automated Wind/Sun/Rain-sensing controls to tilt and retract blinds when needed
- UV resistant components, lifting tapes and ladder cords for extended life in exposed environments
- Extruded aluminum base rail profile for increased stiffness and rail weight
- Extensive range of Slats to suit every application for both commercial and domestic
- Precision Extruded Drive shaft for fine tilt control
- Direct drive motor for increased performance and reliability
- 5 year warranty
- Integrated heavy duty side cable / guide attachment head for increased wind resistance.
- High grade stainless steel fixtures suitable for coastal environments
- Customised pelmets to suit blind size and project requirements
The Soltex teamIs well versed in problem solving and repairing all brands of External Venetian Blinds installed in Perth and greater Western Australia. Whether it’s the lifting tape that has come free and deteriorated, motor or receiver not working, wind damaged slats or remote control no longer in working order, we pride ourselves in offering a solution.
Soltex brands, suppliers and manufacturers we use are Vental Australia, Helioscreen and Peter Meyer Blinds.