WEATHERWELL ShuttersSoltex range of external shutters are supplied and manufactured by a market leader in design and innovation. Available in a range of applications and custom colours, the Weatherwell Shutter range is the perfect solution to maximise any outdoor space.
Proving the right mix of light, airflow and temperature control, our range of shutters are allows you maximise your available space without sacrificing the existing design elements of your home. The range is available in multiple blade sizes, fixed or moving louvres and an array of designer finishes.
Select from two types of shutters.
Standard RangeOur standard shutters are unprecedented product and can take your home to a whole new level of style. They combine beauty, durability and versatility and can transform your home, outdoor space and the way you live. The standard aluminium shutter range is perfectly suited to bring indoor and outdoor living closer together.
Cyclone RangeDesigned for extreme weather performance, the Weatherwell Cyclone rated shutter has been engineered and designed to provide strength and protection to even the most exposed areas which are prone to harsh and prevailing weather conditions. The Cyclone range has been tested to withstand gusts up to a category 5 Cyclone and comes with a 15-year warranty. Perfect for high rise balconies and coastal areas.
Select from Fixed, Multi Fold, Hinged or Stacking Shutters or combine different options for ultimate flexibility.Every shutter is measured and installed by a fantastic team truly dedicated to this industry with a 5-year installation warranty.
Shutter Style: Fixed, Multi Fold, Hinged and Stacking
Max. Width x Extension: 1.5m Wide x 3.6m*
Blade size options: 64mm, 89mm, 115mm
Country of Manufacture: Australia
Warranty: 10-year structural warranty
- Wind Tested and Certified by Queensland University (Cyclone Range)
- Flexible installation options
- All made to measure to suit your unique situation
- Powdercoat or timber grain finish
- Security Bolts, Lockable Handles and Blade Locks providing extra safety
- All fixings are 316 marine stainless steel
- All installed steel and aluminium framework is painted to suit your needs
- Can be used in residential and commercial applications
- Perfect for Balconies, Alfrescos, Windows, Patios and Deck Areas