MICROSUN Skylight AwningSmall skylights offer natural light to shine through creating a warm ambience; however, they can often bring in too much unwanted heat or light. The Microsun is a retractable microclimate control system ideal for small skylights. When fitted internally, the awning will stop light, glare and harmful UV rays. When mounted externally, the Microsun will provide protection from direct heat gain. The unique fabric tensioning system also ensures that the fabric remains taut and extremely resistant to wind. Used with a screen fabric, it still enables the benefits of natural light to filter through.
Its compact, sleek construction enables the system to blend seamlessly with its surrounding architecture, and its colour versatility gives you the design opportunity to compliment any décor.
Awning Style: Conservatory Awning | Perfect for high wind areas
Max. Width x Extension: 1.8m x 1.80m (Max 2.5m2)
Operation Options: Hand-Held Remote, Smart Phone App, CBUS, Switch
Country of Manufacture: Australia
Warranty: Five year
- Full cassette compact headbox, only 95mm!
- Extruded aluminium track 49mm (w) x 28mm (h)
- Large range of colours to compliment any design
- Motorised via Remote, Switch, Home automation, Automatic sensors
- Tensioned fabric to minimise flapping in the wind
- Sleek, elegant design blends works with any décor
- Perth Made and Manufactured