UNICOM Pivot Arm Awning
The Unicom Pivot Arm awning is a fantastic compromise between traditional horizontal folding arm awnings and straight drop blinds. The awning has been designed, extruded and manufactured in Perth specifically for the WA climate. The pivot arm awning is extremely strong and versatile, making it ideal for areas prone to high winds while simultaneously being able to provide protection from the impact of the sun at various angles throughout the day.
The tensioned spring-loaded arms have a maximum achievable angle of 115 degrees. The full cassette headbox gives a contemporary look when fully retracted and at only 135mm is very unobtrusive when installed over or around doors and windows. A variation the ‘overhang’ allows for custom installation (under mounted) on eaves or balconies. The fabric is available in varying types with an extensive range of colours, designs and UV-resistant properties providing the perfect balance between thermal and visual comfort.
The Pivot Arm awning is an excellent option in residential and commercial settings, and perfect for verandas, balconies, upper floor sliding and awning-hung windows.
Awning Style: Pivot Arm Awning | Perfect for balconies and windows in all weather
Max. Width x Extension: 6m x 1.4mm
Operation Options: Hand-Held Remote, Smart Phone App, CBUS, Crank Handle
Country of Manufacture: Australia
Warranty: Five year
- 135mm full cassette head box
- Arm lengths available 900mm,1000mm 1100mm,1300mm,1400mm
- Overhang variation possible
- Screen and Acrylic fabric options available
- Spring loaded arms for high wind resistance and taut fabric
- Can be stopped at any intermediate point depending on angle of sun
- Design of the system allows windows to be left ajar
- Manufactured in Perth, WA